CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jibber Jabber

So i forgot to write about this the other day its pretty cute/funny.
While Scott and I were at the airport waiting to board our flight we had lunch. The waitress had a very strong accent and she asked me something and i couldn't understand her, So i said pardon? And she asked again... and again i couldn't understand her... so i said I'm sorry could you repeat that... and she said oh no I'm so sorry i thought you were pregnant! Ha ha.... I felt so bad I was like oh i am ... dont worry about it :) Poor Lady thought she made a major goof.

So the baby moves all the time and I LOVE IT!!! Its kinda fun. Peanut is just like me... (cant sit still) :) One more week until the doctor... I'm not sure what they are going to do at this visit besides make me wait another 2 weeks for the ultrasound...party poopers.

Work has been so busy since i came back... i need another vacation. It is 75 out right now and tomorrow it is supposed to be 80...i would love so much to go the beach and lay in the sun and have a Margarita..... (some day) for now i will sit on the couch and enjoy some delicious ice water.

I was just day dreaming earlier today how i cant wait untill the baby is born... so scott and i can take him or her and go out for dinner and a beer! Oh those days are so far away... but at least i know they are a reality. This summer is going to be hard... i have to find other stuff to indulge in besides my occasional drink... Any ideas?

3 comments:

runner52 said...

Make some iced non alcholic drinks with fresh fruit. The strawberry ones taste the same with or without alcohol. I make them all the time in my blender in the summer. Another thing I make is sugarfree ice cream smoothies with fresh fruit.

Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae said...

Sounds yummy... alcholic drinks are just sooo much better! :(