Cute belly! And your hair is NOT awful. You can probably recolor it (trust me -- I've been coloring my hair for years and have made many mistakes and your hair will not fall out even if you recolor it the next day. yes, I've done this). And I colored my hair throughout my pregnancy (also using the non-chemical kind) without any problems. I also think you can probably do highlights -- I remember reading that since it doesn't touch your scalp it would be okay?
Jody, I have been doing some research about highlights too! I think im gonna go for it. Ill prob wait a few weeks just to be on the safe side and ill be sure to tell them to stay far away from my scalp...Thanks for the advice!! Hope you guys are doin great! ::
Im a Happy Mother and Wife. I love my life, I choose to document our interesting and sometimes not so interesting stories here to share with great friends and family close by and far away
3 comments:
Cute belly! And your hair is NOT awful. You can probably recolor it (trust me -- I've been coloring my hair for years and have made many mistakes and your hair will not fall out even if you recolor it the next day. yes, I've done this). And I colored my hair throughout my pregnancy (also using the non-chemical kind) without any problems. I also think you can probably do highlights -- I remember reading that since it doesn't touch your scalp it would be okay?
Jody, I have been doing some research about highlights too! I think im gonna go for it. Ill prob wait a few weeks just to be on the safe side and ill be sure to tell them to stay far away from my scalp...Thanks for the advice!! Hope you guys are doin great! ::
It's like you're turning into me or something. Maybe I'll lighten my hair & then it will be just like FREAKY FRIDAY! :)
I love your baby belly!
Post a Comment