
That's my baby!! .... :)
So the doctors visit went good! We were in and out. I wasn't supposed to get another ultrasound but he was training someone to do so i got a bonus one!!! (Scott was really excited he didnt say so but i could tell from the smile on his face that he was trying to hide-hes cute) We did look for a pee pee? But didn't see anything yet (he didn't try to hard) We also heard the heart beat! It was in the 150's... My mother insist that means its a boy!!! I'm not gonna go either way until its comfirmed! So the bad news is that we cant find out the sex until week 20... That's SEVEN weeks away! ahhhhh But at least i know everything is OK i got to see my perfect little baby!
P.S i gained 15 lbs since my last visit a month ago Yikes!! So those of you who are worried I'm not eating enough.... i certainly am!! he he
Isn't my baby adorable! I love him her already so much! And really look forward to my next doc visit On April 3rd!

4 comments:
How exciting! Good to know everyone is healthy! I was thinking about you yesterday when I knew you were going to have your doctor's appointment. I was hoping to find out the baby's sex too!
Aw thanks Danielle! I heard about your house! That awesome! You'll have to start a house blog now:) We gotta see some picts! Congrats!
How cute lil peanut is! I'm getting sad that you live so far away, because I'm attached to my lil niece/nephew and I miss him/her already. :(
I miss my little nephews too. Maybe you will really love it hear when you come and visit you never know. I know the boys will...(cause aunt rae lives here)
Post a Comment