So this weekend we change the clocks (don't forget sat at 2 am. ) I CAN not wait this might be my favorite holiday he he... I hate that it gets dark at around 5 it really makes me lazy! I am hoping the extra sunshine will get my butt motivated, and hopefully i will start walking every night. Darkness to me = couch and blanket. Sunshine = fun and energy! I just feel like the day is over once it gets dark out ya know.
Also there is a girl at work who is on a diet and trying to loose weight so i thought of a great idea...We are gonna go mall walking 4 days a week on our lunch...since we have a whole hour and are always looking for stuff to do! So that will be fun (as long as we don't keep stopping at all the stores ) he he. I'm just nervous that my weight gain is going to be out of control i don't want to diet or anything so hopefully once i become more active ill feel better.
I just feel so bad... like I'm not getting enough vitamins and nutrients for the baby because i dont eat meat ... so i am constantly snacking on peanuts, cheese, fruits and veggies. So as long as my baby is healthy i don't care what i look like for the next 6 months or so ( i do ) but at least i know it only temporary and i can be a hot mama after...so if the doctor doesn't say anything about my excessive weight gain and its not getting out of control i will continue to eat what i eat .... and just add a little walking to my life! :) Wish this fattie luck ;)
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Time Change
Posted by Rae at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel bad for you. I know how it feels. It feels bad. But,if you want to- you can & will lose it afterwards...just in time to get pregnant again ;)
It is a terriable feeling mainly because i find it unbelievable... im really not eating that much...i mean 15 pounds in a month, thats like i go to an all you can eat buffet everyday. oh well.
Post a Comment