So i left this one out, only because i wasnt sure what it was a picture of... but after examining for days... you can tell its the babies leg!!! you can even see the toes!! 5 of em :) If you click on the picture it makes it bigger and easier to see... Ill try to explain it... it kinda looks like a S but longer on the top... ok the top is the top of the leg... then it bends at the knee... and then there is the little foot and toes!! CUTE...
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Im soooo excited i just realized that you can see the bottom part of the babies face in this pict too.. the baby is kinda twisted the doctor snapped this pict when peanut wa moving...But to the right of the pict you can see the baby is facing towards the camera and almost has a little smile... you can see the lips... cheecks and the cutest little button nose.. if you cant see it just keep looking it took me a while to figure out. But its really the face!! AWWW im so obsessed
I see the baby's face too Rae, but ben says we are crazy.
Scott can even see it! I thought he was gonna say i was crazy too :) ... ill have to show benny in person.
I see it too, your baby is soo beautiful. I cannot wait to hold it.
OH MY GOD! Maybe I am looking at this wrong... What is that under the babies behind?
Post a Comment