CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Extra Extra Read all about it.... ha ha

Make sure you read the blog below this! It is the best one yet... so stinkin cute.
So as i go over my blog and the comments i realize how many spelling and grammar errors i have, EVEN with spell check. For instance i meant to type here.... but i did hear instead. Well i just wanted everyone to know its not that I'm dumb. I am just a very anxious person and don't take the time to proof it...as i should...and i SUCK at spelling. OK...?!? :)
So this weekend... I'm not really sure what were doing... Its pouring rain right now. (hopefully one day we will not be in a drought and be able to use our hose) But tonight would be a nice night to order a pizza and rent a movie. Then tomorrow i have to take Gal to the vet, and its her birthday i totally forgot ... poor pup has to get shots on her birthday. Then after that were gonna go pick up Mr G (Gatsby) and go to pet smart. (hes never been there) and they are each gonna pick out a toy. Tomorrow is also guys birthday (the cat) isn't that cute... Guy and Gal have the exact same birthday just a year apart. So well prob get guy some kitty snacks or something... Ha ha i sound really pathetic don't I? Oh well the dogs love going for rides... i just have to convince Scott to go with me to pet smart cause G is gonna be way excited and be pulling in every opposite direction as Gal. Then i think were going out for dinner with Scott's friends Rob and Natasha... and Sunday will be the usual housework and laundry... Fun Fun :)
PS I'm 14 weeks preggers Woo hoo these weeks are cruising by.... OK I'm gonna go look at my cute little babies face again... s/he really looks like Scott already :)

0 comments: