So today i am in a HUGE cleaning mood....It took me 3 hours to clean the kitchen. I got every nook and cranny in that place. And i cleaned the dreaded pantry. Scott has a really big pantry its like a closet jammed packed with food. So i have been wanting to go through it and organize it etc. And today i did. I wish i would have taken a before and after picture... i tossed out at least 4 bags of expired food. And when i say expired i mean i found stuff that was out of date since 2000!!!!! Needless to say the pantry looks totally empty now. :)
Not much plans for the weekend. I think I'm gonna go on yet another hunt for maternity clothes! I cant find any.... and tomorrow I'm finally gonna plant some pansies! It looks like its going to be a beautiful weekend.
I'm 15 weeks pregnant. 5 more weeks till we find out if peanut is a boy or girl...(I'm gonna try to at least make the apt for my 19Th week)
Next week at this time Scott and I will be in buffalo :) cant wait... and then in a couple of weeks his mom and step dad come for a visit! :)
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Cleaning mood.
Posted by Rae at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment