So as a child i always loved Easter more then any other holiday and i have finally come to realize i think it is because it is a main sign that spring is here! (that and all of the candy the Easter bunny brought)
So Scott and i were the typical couple today. I went grocery shopping and planted flowers while he worked in the garage and put molding around the trim :)
I'm beat i was very accomplishing this weekend and my body feels it! But i now have the whole rest of the day to relax....(I'm gonna try to talk Scott into taking me out for ice cream) well see ? Other then that were just gonna have sandwiches for dinner and watch our Sunday shows.
I found some great maternity clothes yesterday! FINALLY found a pair of jeans that don't look ridiculous on me, and got some really cute spring time tops.
Oh in case you didn't read the caption on the "ticker" below check it out it is SO FUNNY! It changes every Saturday as well as the little baby on the side!
I have only gainied 1/2 pound since i was last at the doctor!! THANK GOD, cause i still have 3 more weeks till i go back!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
I love spring!
Posted by Rae at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
My guess is that it was the CANDY that made you like Easter. What do Leah and Ben think- (Or anyone else that knows you.)
Definitely the CANDY.
Not funny guys!!!:) Well the euphoria is instiled in me even though i dont get easter baskets anymore :(
You don't get an Easter Basket? Maybe you will get an Easter Rubbermaid this year???
I always get an eater basket from you Auntie N... I was directing it towards the "easter bunny" JK... No one has to get this fattie any candy!!
I predict that you will gain at least 7 lbs this weekend!
It is most definitly the CANDY!
Thanks everyone for supporting my theory and WHEN did you stop getting Easter baskets? The candy may not always actually be in a basket, but you still get some.
Post a Comment