First- My Little Miss P is already the sweetest/cutest/funniest little girl i know!
I talk to her.....(i know I'm weird) but she responds with little kicks!! When i get up in the morning ill say good morning Miss Tish and i think she gets excited!!! Its the cutest thing ever!
Her movements are def getting stronger every day!! I can see my belly move it looks like little jumps!
Second-I went from wearing x-small tops to large? Is someone playing a not so funny joke on me?
Third- We went to the lake this weekend! It was so nice out on sat i actually got a little sun... and we did a ton of yard work! Scott and i felt very accomplishing!
Fourth-Work was absolutely crazy today!
Fifth -I Promise to start taking more pictures.... it really makes the blog more interesting!!
Sixth- My leg cramps are so intense at night!
Seventh- That's about it for today! I'm gonna go take some pictures of a certain someone while they are not looking....:) and get some misc ones too, so i can post!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Just a bunch of mumba jumba?!
Posted by Rae at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment