I have the worst heartburn!!! I have never had heart burn a day in my life... untill about a week ago! The only thing that seems to help it is milk shakes! :) This could be dangerous! Im sure it doesnt help that i eat hot sauce like its going out of style! I just can not help it!
So i havent had any strage cravings i do have a few not so healthy things i enjoy eating on a regular basis
-Minute made lemon or lime ice... you should really try it... it is SO GOOD!
-Frito's...I know they are gross...but they have the perfect amount of salt
Healthy things i enjoy on a regular basis
-Lentil soup!!! With parm cheese
-Whole wheat bread with peanut butter!
It is chilly here (60) i am so ready for it to be in the upper 80s...everyone keeps saying oh wait until summer your going to be miserable... but I LOVE the heat! I really do so well see :)
Every time i go to the store i buy something for the baby... so that way we accumulate everything little by little otherwise i would be overwhelmed...
I get things like Pacifiers, Wipes, Lotion, etc just small stuff This miss is going to be fully stocked!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Oiy Vay!!!
Posted by Rae at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We love lentil soup too! even the kids..yum!
and that is why you never come near the Leah household with an open flame.
Post a Comment