CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Some People....

Have ALOT of nerve.
So today i have on a cute purple maternity top (with very faint horizontal stripes) and a women at work came up to me and said " i cant get over the fact that they make maternity tops like that" So baffled me says in defense "what do you mean" and she said with stripes like that, as if your no big enough there is no need to emphasize it?! THIS WOMEN HAS NO MANNERS!!!! I bit my tongue and walked away. Did i mention that this women has no room to talk she is overweight herself... and at least i have an excuse!!! I sometimes wonder how people like that were raised? Did she think it was ok? funny? cute? Or was she trying to be rude? I don't really care if she thinks I'm fat...because i really don't care if i am as long as I'm healthy for Miss P's sake!.

On a better note we got another package yesterday... From Momma and Tony we got a ton of super cute clothes for Miss Tish... and i got my first mothers day card!!! I'm gonna save it forever!

Miss Peanut is moving around like crazy today! I think she is using all of my energy I'm so so sleepy again! I sleep like a LOG!!!

5 comments:

Benny said...

what's a quoth?

Rae said...

Huh?

Benny said...

oh you changed it.. it said, This woman has no quoth!... now it says, This woman has no manners. Nice try... trying to make me look like the jerk.

Rae said...

Benny.. I think your going bananas!!

Benny said...

I have witnesses.