CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

That explains it!!

So i was reading an article the other day, and it stated, that a women's brain shrinks 3-5 % during pregnancy! HOW CREEPY is that!? (it goes back to normal after pregnancy)
It really freaked me out, but as i sat there and thought about it...it makes sooo much sense:)
I kept saying i have baby brain-(Def)= baby is the only thing the brain thinks of!
I am so... how shall i put it...."out there" the past few months (more then normal)
I'm pretty sure it is because of the baby brain... but it could be cause my brain is shrinking right?

Ha.. Any way my belly is getting bigger.. so that means Miss Tish is too !!:) I will take a belly shot soon!

Today i pre registered for Aqua Moms! It is once a week for 12 weeks! It will take me right up to my due date!! Which is perfect because that pool will feel so great on my whale of a body!

I am already 6 months pregnant!! Can you belive it!!!!! 17 1/2 weeks to go!!!

0 comments: