CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Boo hoo

So I recently heard a rumour that you are not supposed to go on a boat while pregnant. So i called the doc to see if its true. The nurse told me that NO i can not go on the boat because of safety issues!! That stinks i love going on the boat its so pretty out on the lake and its such a good way to cool off when its hot! I don't understand the safety issue thing though? If that were the case i prob shouldnt drive my car? I don't know but i guess ill ask the Doc when i go next week. Maybe the nurse didn't know what she was talking about! :) (crossing my fingers) I feel bad for Scott he has a party Popper gf who cant do anything... now i cant even go on the boat!! :(

On a better note We, I mean Ben And Scott got the baby's room all painted!!! It is SOOO Pretty. Ill post some pictures later! It turned out better then i imagined the Color is PERFECT!!! So soft and pretty! Those boys were sweating bullets yesterday! I had to stop at the store and get them beer ... let me just tell you i felt like a piece of poop being noticeably pregnant buying a 6 pack of beer!! Oh well, This weekend was accomplishing! So that's good!

Scott downloaded some baby music... so last night i got some headphones and put them on my belly for miss p.... I'm gonna do that every night while we watch TV....that way it is familiar to her and we can play it when its her bed time! Shes soooo cute!

0 comments: