Here is the high chair Aunt Nancy got us off of our registry! I LOVE IT! It has all kinds of cool features.... two chair covers, 3 dishwasher safe trays, it reclines, the height is adjustable, and it is on wheels!
Scott and I are trying to get mostly neutral things, that way in case we have a boy some day we don't have to go buy everything all over again! Thanks Aunt Nancy We love it!! And now we have one less thing to worry about putting together.
This bear will model all of Little Miss P's things until she arrives!
Aunt Nancy came up with a fun idea too... she said we should start a "pool" on the due date... My due date is Sept 6 but as most of you know that doesn't mean much.... So feel free to leave you comment. Well see who gets the closest, I'm gonna place my bet now!
7 comments:
My Guess is she is born Aug. 29
Wishful thinking Rae--I'm guessing September 13th.
My guess is September 12th, although I hope you are right Rae because I'll still be on vacation.
I say September 2, that is a Tuesday. (That was Grandma Vi's Birthday._
Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go.
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child born on the Sabbath Day,
Is fair and wise and good and gay.
btw- good minds think alike, you will laugh when you see the high chair accessory that I have for you...
I am guessing September 1st for no good reason!
Beautiful High Chair!! My guess is she is born on Sept 9th
I'm piggy backing on mom's 9/9 bet.. For no other reason than 9 is a very common birthday in our family.
Post a Comment