http://picasaweb.google.com/RaLyHa81/4dUltraSoundPicts?authkey=pEcUvm_9lmY
Click on this link to see a gazillion picts of miss p!! She is so cute! She didn't want to participate at first she had her feet and hands covering her face... (little stinker) the tech has me drink some soda to get her moving!! She was soo full of expression... at one point she was sucking on her toes!! So stinkin cute! and perfect!! She has a little round head... big kissy lips...chunky cheeks and don't worry her nose is not that big it was pushed up against my belly... so it looks wide... we have some other non 3d picts and she has a cute little button nose!! AWW Im totally obsessed now!!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Here she is
Posted by Rae at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh, look at her!!! Wow, that is so cool. I love the one with her mouth open, and I can tell where she has her foot right next to her mouth. What a sweet little honey bunny (and so flexible, maybe a little gymnast in the making?) Thank you for posting!!
Rae, In photo # 39 she looks just like you!!
She is beyond beautiful. Is she sucking her thumb in some of the pics at the end.
Jody, No prob i cant wait to show her off in person!!
Mom... you think so? You would know :)
and Yes A nancy she was sucking her thumb!! :)
Rae, Did you remove a picture? Now the one I think she looks like you is # 38. It was # 39.
Oh ya... i removed the 1st one that just had my info on it!
Oh my gosh! That is amazing! I agree with your mom. She does look like you in that picture! Is that dark hair I see in some of the pictures?
WOW!!! I can't believe it; she is soooo cute!! I love the one where she is sucking her thumb. thanks so much for letting us share in this special event!
Wow! I've had 3 kids and it is still amazing to me that there is a little human peanut in your tummy right now! She's so cute and really does look a little like you.
I have the urge to cuddle her *right now*. Even though it means wishing summer away, I can't wait to meet her!
These are so cool- I keep looking at them. I had to buy Miss P a few more outfits...
Post a Comment