CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Momma Rachel=Anxious

So... I have developed a new routine after work now...
1st I let the dogs out
2cd I eat some cream cheese olives and crackers
3rd I go and look at all the baby stuff and and organize it, (DAILY)

I am starting to get really anxious, certainly since I am the only pregnant one left now... The two girls at work had their babies and now Sara did too!!! I think I'm a little jealous:) and lonely...

2 1/2 months to go!!

Tomorrow is the 4d ultrasound!! I am so excited! Our apt is at 6:00pm I wish I could call and make it earlier.. but its prob to late... so tomorrow is pretty much going to be the longest day of my life!! ha ha.

Ill be sure to post pictures and video if i can figure out how!! I think she is going to look just like her daddy.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I hope you can share pics & video! I was going to go to moms to watch "live" ,but Matthew has a soccer party.

Natasha said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!! I think she will look like you.