Shout out... (can you do that when your a mom) to my second favorite step sister on my moms side... Congratulations. Stacy ..Shes having a baby too!!! Woo hoo. She is 12 weeks along already. I'm really excited Miss P will have a little cousin only 4months younger then her!!
So were going to the lake this weekend...with the 4 dogs! ...its gonna be fun they love the lake.
They can go swimming hang out on the deck, lay in the sun :) (pretty much everything we do)
I am 30 weeks pregnant tomorrow!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!! Before i know if little miss will be in my arms! I am so ridiculously anxious. I feel different every day... sometimes i have heart burn, some days my back is killing me, some days I'm so stinking tired,... but thankfully they don't all come at once... today i would say that my symptom of the day is.... just sleepy!
Friday, June 27, 2008
I wanna give a ....
Posted by Rae at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment