So in exactly two weeks from today i will be in Buffalo, for a long weekend! My Big Sis And Momma are throwing me a shower that Sunday! I CANT WAIT to see everyone.
I have already gotten some shower gifts,
My Step Mom (Donna) AKA Nana Donna Sent us the Mobile, Hamper and Baby Swing!!!
So cute! Its so exciting getting these packages in the mail and seeing what they are and who they are from! Thanks so much Donna for having these awesome gifts shipped here! I put together the Mobile its so pretty, I figured i would let Scott put the swing together.... I'm thinking it should be put together correctly since the baby will be in it! :)
I cant wait until her room is all set up.... :)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Im starting to get showered!!! :)
Posted by Rae at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment