CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

7 more weeks...(or less) I HOPE

WOW... I am very very very pregnant... and very very very emotional...and very very very sore.... and so many other things! This pregnancy business isnt so easy anymore!
I had an itch on the top of my foot and couldn't reach it, I got very mad! Things that you never think about pre pregnancy become such an issue. I have to swing my pants like a jump rope and hurry and try to put my legs in... while getting dressed, My belly hangs out of my shirts at times (very embarrassing) It hurts to walk, Every time i stand up i have to go number 1 ASAP!
I think i even have to buy more stinkin maternity clothes as i grow out of these ones by the minute! YIKES!
I don't mean to complain because i have a sweet little miss brewing in my belly, But i guess i never understood how hard it is... (Obviously) i was never preggers before. Men will never understand...which stinks. They must think we are just little babies complaining for no reason... But let me tell you MEN.... You have it good real GOOD! :)

Enough of that...
I went to the docs yesterday...that's a whole other story that I'm not even gonna start because i have finally settled down,
But they tested my iron levels and its perfect, I was also worried about my blood pressure because i started to have some swelling in my ankles (cankles) and wrist, But my blood pressure was a perfect 136/72.

I guess the whole emotional issues i have been having lately has alot to do with hormones but also alot to do with being anxious and stressed out... I want to have everything perfect for Little Miss when she comes home... I want the house to sparkle I don't want to be in labor worrying about weather the house is clean or the nursery is all set up...:) so I'm hoping that we can get most of it done this weekend... I know we still have a bit, but it would be nice for it to be done and we can relax for a few weeks before sweet pea comes.

I cant wait until that moment where Scott, The baby and I are settled into our new lifestyle as a family! :) I just want kiss her little checks over and over again. Its gonna be soon very soon... :) This has to be the most excited thing to ever happen to anyone! I cant even explain it

2 comments:

Jody said...

Rachel, you're totally nesting! I was completely the same and it's very normal. But just keep in mind that Peanut doesn't care (and won't notice!) if the house is messy or if her clothes aren't all hung up in her room. So try to do what you (and Scott) can do now, but if it doesn't all get done, don't stress. Just put your feet up (to reduce the leg swelling) and have some popsicles (uh, it's good for the baby?), and catch up on some reading or movies. And stay cool! :-)

Oh, and by the way, you are an adorable little pregnant woman. Don't think you're fat -- you're not, you're just growing a little baby punkin!

Rae said...

This nesting thing is serious buisness... :) Thanks jody that makes me feel better... and i am still following your advice from a while ago about the ice cream...and it being good for the baby! Im HOOKED