The first one is me and one of my
Many step sis.... Gina, She is the one
who did my hair:)
Next is My One of my BFF Lauren.
Isnt she just the Little miss Style
Diva, Standing next to a fat sausage
:)
Up next is 3 week old baby
Nicholas... My other Bff Saras
Baby ( i was so excited over him
That i didnt get a picture of Sara)
This is a picture of the tu tu my
Sister Leah Made for me... BTW
This is a picture of the tu tu my
Sister Leah Made for me... BTW
She is my Full sister...
Cant ya tell (we look just alike)
I cant wait to have little miss
2 comments:
It took alot for me to post these pictures... I look soo (swollen) is the best word to describe it! YIKES.. cant wait to be a hot mama
You do not look swollen, you look fantastic! I love your dress too!
Post a Comment