Stretch Marks!.... i think or they could just be indentations from my to snug pants...or i could just be hoping that :) I have been so lucky to not have any stretch marks with how big i have gotten so fast.
Scott is coming home tonight !! Yay... Mr G and I missed him i think Gal even missed him a bit too..poor guy worked his butt off while he was gone... I bet it was good for him to get away from me for a couple of days... i have a feeling i have been driving him a bit bananas (and he never complains) I cant count the times in one day that i say to him we have to do this before the baby is born... Its even starting to annoy me a little :) He has been a real trooper (when i step back and look at the big picture) sometimes i think he has it easy (since he doesn't have a baby growing inside of him) ... but living with a pregnant me cant be easy! Hes the cutest <3
Miss P is getting cuter and cuter as the days go on.... she really loves Rascal Flats. I listen to it in the am on the way to work alot and i have noticed that she starts moving around when i play it... so i have been testing her and today i played a song on the way home and it couldn't have been 10 seconds into the song and she started "dancing"
I also want to give another ...."shout out"
To... Scott's Mom... :) Happy Birthday Sandy! Hope you had a great one
Well I'm gonna go downstairs and try to stay up to greet Scott...
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Guess what i just found?!!!!
Posted by Rae at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
awwww-She dances!! How cute! Matthew used to love classic rock & I actually "craved" it when I was pregnant with him...seriously.
And good luck with the stretch marks-they'll go away (sorta ;)
Post a Comment