CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

My Loooong Much Needed Weekend

So this weekend was off to a great start, My boss let me out 1 1/2 early (paid) on Friday because I have been such a "Team Player" :)
Scott was already there doing manly stuff like fixing the hot water tank... Rob, Natasha and Brennan joined us shortly after!
We ate Pizza played catch phrase and i went to bed mad cause the boys are very mean... when it come to games. ;)
The rest of the weekend was mostly relaxing, The weather wasn't great which was OK for me cause it forced me to sit around and be a bum... We did manage to get out side go on the boat and even get a little sun. All of the fire works were canceled because of the rain... so we had our own show for this kids... ( sparklers) they were not very impressed. All in all it was a great weekend! We always have so much fun with our 3 amigas :)

I am in my 8Th month of pregnancy! I CANT FREAKING WAIT... 9 more weeks.. I'm saying 7 (hoping) And i still cant stop looking at the 4d pictures.... She (my belly) is huge! I will have Scott take a picture very soon, I want to prepare my family for when they see me this week... Please no laughing...etc. Thanks.

I cant wait to see everyone... especially my nephews, i hope they are not totally freaked out?

1 comments:

Leah said...

Why would anyone laugh at you?
Now I'm paranoid-Did people (you) laugh at me behind my back when I was pregnant? You can tell me now.