We are still getting packages at least once a week! This is crazy...
Yesterday we got one from Jody :)
She bought us the Hippo Clip on Chair, I know we will get alot of use out of this! Rob and Natasha have one and bring it every where... I'm sure well be using it for travel and for the lake!! Its really handy! Jody completed it with some sassy bowels and a awesome travel place mat!! :) We Officially have everything we need... and then some! Thanks so much Jody cant wait to see you guys soon!
I also came across this link...
Check it out...
http://www.babytoupee.com/
I think scott would love it! :)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
The packages dont stop!
Posted by Rae at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would just like to clarify that I sent bowls and not bowels. :-) Sorry, Rachel, but I couldn't let that one go...
Haha... That is great im not even gonna correct it! Im the WORST... no wonder spell check didnt catch that one HA
Post a Comment