Scott and I went on the hospital tour last night!!
As weird as this may sound...it was kinda fun! :) Our Neighbors from across the street were there, They were there getting ready to have their baby girl.
There were about 10 couples ... all of the women had huge belly's! It was great i felt like i fit right in :)
They showed us the birthing rooms... they look nothing like a hospital room at all...nothing like what i pictured in me head. It looks like a hotel room, Entertainment center with TV and DVD player, Mini refrigerator, We each have our own bathrooms equpit with a jacuzzi tub. Really nice!!!
Right after we have the baby we move to the post partum room...they are even nicer!!! Same amenities, except there is a little dinette table and chairs for visitors.
This hospital seems really great, They have all kinds of tools to help ease your labor pains...etc. I'm not even the least bit nervous...(YEAH RIGHT)
They took us by the nursery, and there was a brand new baby girl in there! (we were in awe) The women who was giving the tour was talking for about 10 minutes in front of the nursery, Scott and I didn't hear a word, we were just staring at the little baby... daydreaming etc. I think its starting to become a little more real for him :)
The baby only goes to the nursery for her bath and to get her blood taken other then that she is in the room the whole time :) I CANT WAIT!! I didn't think i could be any more anxious then i was... but i am now!
They also have room service 24 hours a day i can have what ever i want...COFFEE! :), Muffins , even a grilled cheese!
Were getting the rest of the furniture delieverd today lets just hope there is no bumps in the road this time or babies r us wont hear the end from me! :)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Hospital Tour
Posted by Rae at 5:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
the hospital accommodations sound awsome!! I can't wait to visit all 3 of you there... by the way.. what is the name and address of the hospital?
That was my question as well, Sandy! Is it Western Wake in Cary? I know they have awesome maternity suites. I probably shouldn't say that name in case it's a diff hospital, so I don't confuse anyone!
Thats it!! They really are awesome!
I loooooove that hospital. I am going to ask if I can stay longer next time! :)
Post a Comment