Oh yum, that cake looks insanely good! I'm drooling.
Looks like another great shower, and I hope you all had a great time! Wish I could be there to help celebrate with you guys, but we'll be down soon after the arrival of Princess Peanut, so we'll spoil you then. :-)
Im a Happy Mother and Wife. I love my life, I choose to document our interesting and sometimes not so interesting stories here to share with great friends and family close by and far away
2 comments:
Oh yum, that cake looks insanely good! I'm drooling.
Looks like another great shower, and I hope you all had a great time! Wish I could be there to help celebrate with you guys, but we'll be down soon after the arrival of Princess Peanut, so we'll spoil you then. :-)
Aww..that looks like so much fun! Joe will be happy to hear that Scott got showered too. ;)
Do you think you & Scott kinda look alike?! I think so.
Post a Comment