CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Doctor Update... Dont get excited...cause its NOT exciting :(

So yesterday i was feeling really yucky (and still am today) I am soooo swollen, My face, knees hands, feet....basically my whole body. I feel like I'm coming down with the flu or something... i feel nauseous achy...etc. So i left work a little early and changed my doc apt to this am instead of 4...
I went home and went to bed for 3 hours woke up ate dinner and watched TV with Scott for and hour and went back to bed hoping i would wake up and feel better...not the case i still feel like poo.
So i went to the doc... and he told me to DRINK MORE WATER.... that seems to be the answer for everything...i drink at least a gallon and a half of water a day! My blood pressure was a little bit higher then normal 140/74 but nothing to be concerned about. The Doc said the baby is head down and entering the birth canal... and her heart beat is 152... he said she is a very happy baby :) They still didn't check me.. ?!?!?!?! I'm hoping that they will next week, My apt is Tuesday at 9am. Oh the doc also said i am very term? Not to sure what that means...
I apologize in advance to all the visitors that we have when miss p arrives... the house was nice and neat and clean.... I just cant imagine going home from work and cleaning anymore... BED is the only thing on my mind... i have given up. I also apologize for not being so friendly these days... I'm gonna
be my old self soon.... only with a baby in my arms.... and maybe a glass of wine in my hand :) AHHH cant wait.

4 comments:

Natasha said...

So I am thinking that if the doctor said you are term already he means you are measuring 40 weeks. I felt like poo just before I went into labor. You are so so so close, I can feel it. :)

runner52 said...

I am glad to hear that you have surrendered to all the housework and you are finally resting. Sounds like you are very close.

Leah said...

You must be feeling sick to forget about the housework! Don't worry, I'm trying to swing a ticket to visit solo & I'll clean your house and maybe I'll even cook for you ;) Just don't tell Joe, cuz I barely clean our house or cook for him...

Rae said...

woo hoo that would be awesome leah... i really miss your quesidillas...:)