CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Im loosing my mind

So i had a dream last night... A crazy pregnancy dream...
In my dream one of my girlfriends from home had a baby(she isn't really a friend just someone i know) but in my dream she was my best friend... so i went home to see her "baby" I was very excited because i haven't seen a picture or anything...
So i finally get there.. as i walk in to the house i hear the baby crying... i walk in and long and behold... there is a little neon green and blue lizard running around....THAT WAS HER BABY... I was baffled. I didn't know what to say, so i continued to ohhh an ahh over the BABY . It was very uncomfortable... and i couldn't wait to leave. So finally i left and as I'm walking out i notice she has a car seat in her car for the lizard baby? Lets just say it woke up feeling very weird. Ha!

On another note...i feel alot better today! I am just sooo exhausted. I feel like i could sleep for days straight and i might just do that this weekend :) they say that you have trouble sleeping towards the end... NOT ME... i have never slept so good in my life. There have been a few nights that i have been un comfy.... and yes i do have to get up to use the bathroom alot but when I'm actually sleeping ... its like I'm knocked out! I don't think there is even a close possiability that I'm going to get that so called "burst of energy" that your supposed to get right before labor. Oh well I'm glad to be getting all of this sleep before little miss comes.

I have been talking to her alot lately, I tell her that everyone cant wait to meet her...especially mommy and daddy, and that she has alot of toys that are waiting to be played with, so hurry up and get here! And then i feel bad... so i tell her its no rush, if she isn't ready then she doesn't have to come yet. Last night i caught myself telling her... hurry up and get here... and before you know it you can have a Popsicle and candy, and mommy can have a drink and we'll all be happy. I am getting really weird.

4 comments:

Natasha said...

I hope you had breakfast because there is an old wives tale that you should never tell your dreams/nightmares before you eat or they will come true--- and your friend will end up with a lizard baby. Ask Rob about my "burst of energy" before B was born, it is a funny story. :)

Rae said...

Of course I ate breakfast today !!( a couple of times) :)

Jody said...

Rachel, when I was pregnant I dreamed I gave birth to a pink kitten. It then morphed into a baby girl. So don't worry about the lizard dream and I have no idea what it means! But I think it's normal to have bizarre-o dreams when you're pregnant!

Anonymous said...

***laughing***

enough said!