CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Life as a Momma Part 1




So... little miss sleepy head has slept thru the night the past two nights and a row, And i have had to wake her up to eat...(she gets very annoyed) It makes me a nervous wreck.... i practically jump out of bed to look over and make sure she is still there :( I guess i should be thank full that she is letting us sleep...:) She pretty much sleeps more then 20 hours a day. So life as a mommy so far has been GREAT. Besides the fact that i still look pregnant... and my hormones are out of control... i am so in love with this little girl its ridiculous... Scott cant take his eyes off of her...and i haven't seen him smile sooo much ever :) so SWEET.


These are some pictures after her first "sponge" bath ( her umbilical cord hasn't fell off yet so we can give her a "real" bath yet... She loved being patted down with a warm washcloth and loved being all lotioned up even more :) So cute

4 comments:

Leah said...

Sounds like she got your 'relaxing' gene ;P

Auntie N said...

I keep looking at the pictures you post, then I come back and look again, then again and again...
She is beautiful!!!
Keep the pictures coming...

Anonymous said...

I can't say this enough - she is beautiful. Let's definitely get together soon!! We'll for sure play some cards... gotta see how good you 'really' are. Heehee!

Leah said...

I can't stop looking at her pictures!! Seriously-she's really, super, amazingly beautiful and perfect.

Joe doesn't even get annoyed when I call him over to the computer a gazillion times a day to look at the same pictures of her over and over and over again.

Is she excited about meeting us?