CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lazy Day

Its kinda gloomy today so we lounged around on the couch alllll day and took a couple of naps :) Here is one of My Dad (Papa Dave) and Kylie snoozing :)
Momma Gal..( she thinks she is Kylies Mom) is checking to see if there is a dirty diaper :)



4 comments:

Auntie N said...

You can really see her hair in the picture with Papa Dave.

I love her little feet in the second picture.

Little Momma -you have a perfectly beautiful little baby.

Anonymous said...

Every picture I wonder if she could possibly get any cuter -- and she does! She is beautiful.

Natasha said...

Gal is so sweet! Kylie is gorgeous, tell her not to grow anymore until I see her again!

Sandy said...

soooooo sweet... keep the photo postings coming..