CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our First Adventure!

So Kylie and i went on our first adventure today... i figure we better play it safe, so we just went to Walgreen's to pick up a few things (less than a mile from home) She did great! I drove like an old lady... it feels like i haven't been out of the house in forever. So.. we shopped a little, and then she got the hiccups, and those make her very angry... so she started to cry and cry and cry so i thought OK....maybe if i cruise around with the cart shell stop...she didn't so i decided to check out and don't you know as soon as the cashier handed me the receipt she fell asleep :) haha. Oh well she saved me some money :)

My dad Left today! It was my first day alone with Kylie, And we managed very well! I actually got a lot done around the house while carrying her in my sling, I feel really bad that i was a grump when our family was here... i wanna blame hormones which I'm sure had a big part to do with it... But I'm sure it was a mixture of things, I'm so glad that they came... and hopefully next time they come for a visit well be able to do more. Kylie is VERY blessed to have such great grandparents who love her so much and that were there for her... and ME! Scott and I appreciate everything! <3

5 comments:

Natasha said...

She grew! I thought I told you not to let her grow until I saw her!!! :) Gorgeous.

Leah said...

She totally looks like you in this pic!

Sandy said...

Wow! Kylie looks even sweeter than I remember from last week. I really can't imagine she was crying and crying in Walgreens... that must have been a dream.

Benny said...

I agree with Leah. I definitely see the resemblance.

erica said...

We love all the pics of Kylie! What a beautiful little soul. My fav pic is the one of Gal checking to see if she has a dirty diaper.