CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Pooped

We are one pooped family!!! We have pretty much been non stop since Kylie was born, well not really i guess it just feels that way!
We had a Busy Busy Fun weekend.
Sat morning We drove to the beach to spend the day with Leah Joe and the boys, We had so much fun! Leah watched Kylie for a while, and i got to go play on the beach with the boys! The weather was beautiful and the Ocean was so clean and warm! It was so nice! Scott enjoyed burring the boys and building sand castles with them too! We got home at around 10:30 and were exhausted! Kylie slept the whole way home! She is sooo good! Sunday we went over to Rob and Natasha's to watch football, and Finaly got to meet their friends Mel, Josh and their little Boy carter! They are really nice! I was kinda tired so i wasn't much fun... but it was good to sit around and relax with friends. I never imagined how hard it would be to just do simple things now that miss p is here... it took us 3 hours to leave the house on Sunday, By the time we showered, Kylie ate etc. I think were gonna take it easy for a while

2 comments:

Leah said...

I miss Kylie (& all of you)!! The boys both took her picture to school today to show everyone, they're so proud. I'm soo happy we finally got to meet her, she's even sweeter in person.

I know I said it a million times this week, but I give you a lot of credit-you're super adventurous & flexible for being a first time mom. Some people never come out of the house again..lol!!!

Auntie N said...

So glad that you are not going to be a "never-go-out mom". (Not to be confused with a stay-at-home mom.) I cannot wait to see you guys.