CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy 1 month Birthday Kylie

So we celebrated... (I'm weird) and bored... We went to babies r us yesterday and i got her a new outfit so i had to put it on her...so pretty much we got all dressed up with no where to go :)
Gal just really loves Kylie, I'm really surprised because she loves attention herself. She is very concerned when Kylie cries and wants to be by her all the time!

I think she looks like me in this picture
And here is one with her new outfit we got yesterday along with a new toy for her birthday... she loves it. Its a little dog that vibrates and plays music and scurries along the floor.



6 comments:

Chris said...

Awww!! Happy Birthday, Kylie!! Time's flying by, huh?? She looks really cute in her new outfit. :)

Sandy said...

Happy birthday to a real cutie!! I can't believe it's been a month already. Love the outfit...

Natasha said...

So cute!!! Happy one month little Kylie :)

Jody said...

Happy birthday, Baby Kylie! We've been thinking about her and trying to find a good time to visit. Can't wait to meet her. The pictures are adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday!! We get to share the next one ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 month Kylie! I love your new outfit... you look very cute in it!