CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

Here is my little Sleeping Beauty! She always manages to get one of her little hands out of her swaddle blanket...little stinker. She has changed so much already, She is to long for some of her footie PJS already! :( I cuddle with her every minute i can , it makes me sad to think that one day she is going to be to big to cuddle.

Her hair is turning blond... she pretty much has the funniest hair ever, its really long in the back and sticks STRAIGHT up, i have even tried putting a little lotion on it to smooth it down after her baths:) But it pops right back up, its cute but it kinda drives me bonkers im constantly licking my hand and patting it down..haha I'm such a mom.
So Natasha and i joined the gym! And day one didn't go to well... we are not off to a good start at all. Scott had to work overnight last night, on top of working 10 plus hours yesterday, and going in for another 9 today.... needless to say i didn't expect him to watch little miss, I'm was pretty sure he needed a nap poor guy, Him and Kylie are both napping downstairs right now :)
So tomorrow we are going... nothing is going to hold us back... and were gonna do double the workout... you got that Natasha? DOUBLE :)
OK i better go check on both of my sleeping Beauties...now

4 comments:

Natasha said...

double???? I was thinking we could ease into this working out business and start with half a workout. ;)

Leah said...

what a sweet pic!! I think she looks like her daddy in this one. I miss Kylie. :(

runner52 said...

She is too cute!! I want to kiss her little face and cuddle with her too.

Auntie N said...

I can't wait too see her!!!