CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

ICK!

So Friday night Scott, Kylie and I were on our way to meet Rob, Natasha and Brennan for dinner, So just like normal we got in the car, We were not even a block away and i felt something biting or stinging me on me feet... so i looked down and my feet were covered in ants!!!! So i flipped out a little , Scott gave me a old t-shirt and i brushed them off thinking that would be the end of it, nope maybe 30 seconds later i felt them all over me and was really flipping out, i went to look in the mirror and all of the sudden i felt one in my EYE!!!! As soon as i saw that sucker in my eye i was bawling and screaming and really going nuts!! IT HURT! I cant even explain what it felt like... kinda like a bee sting, so as im throwing a big fit Scott turned the car around and told me to run in and jump in the shower, i ran out of the car screaming was ripping my clothes off as i was walking into the house and jumped in the shower... i could just see a ton of ants running down the drain! I have to say that was the worse thing that has ever happened to me, i would have a baby over that any day! So after i got out of the shower we were able to laugh about it a bit. We went out side and saw a big ant pile right next to Scott's car, so today my mission is to think of a way that i can make those S.O.B's suffer, any ideas let me know! I hate those little tiny things more then you could imagine :)

5 comments:

erica said...

I have one thing that will work. I know you have grits in the grocery store there so buy a bag and pour them on/in the ant hill. The ants will eat the grits and the grit will expand inside them. They will basically explode. Just a suggestion :)

Rae said...

awesome! as long as i can watch those suckers explode!! I know its sick but i really hate them!

Jody said...

Oh that creeps me out. I can't stand bugs. Don't know how I'm going to fake this with a son, but might have to leave the bug lovin' to Kevin.

Good luck with the ant cleanup. I have no tips, sorry! Just empathy. :-)

Natasha said...

I can't even look at that picture without feeling like they are crawling all over me.

Anonymous said...

ICK... is RIGHT.