Kylie has been smiling like crazy! And i have been trying to get a picture of it... but its soo hard. So today i finally got one...This picture doesn't do her any justice... she is SOOO CUTE! Last night when Scott got home from work she was sound asleep and as soon as she heard his voice she started smiling! Shes a happy little baby. Today Scott and I checked out a day care and i felt sick to my stomach after we left... I think its a mixture of a few things... The place was terrible. There were 3 teachers and they had no personality, and each of them were holding a baby, come to find out it was their own babies... which makes me think ? Hmm if Kylie is crying and wants to be held and their baby is crying also they are def gonna sooth their own. They had these little tiny wooden cribs that looked at least 20 years old with these sweet babies just laying there staring at the ceiling. Ahh made me soo sad. she is just so sweet and tiny its gonna be SOOOOO hard for me to be away from her! It will all work out no matter what the circumstances are im sure! But for now I'm a nervous wreck!
Tomorrow is Scott's birthday :) I cant wait to give him his presents i have tried for a couple days to have him open them... but he wont!! He says not until my birthday! I'm bad at that i love to give people their gifts as soon as i get them :) So tomorrow were going out for dinner and Natasha is going to watch Kylie for a hour or so!! Shes the best! I'm gonna try to give Scott a great birthday... hes a poor sport about his birthday i don't think he likes attention. But I'm gonna spoil him! He deserves it!
* i just wanted to note that i just hit spell check and nothing came up? It might be broken? or maybe i had no errors...HA i doubt it
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Smiley Kylie
Posted by Rae at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
An hour??? I have a 3 hour minimum. :) And I hope she smiles for me tonight too! Try not to worry about daycare, I know you will figure out something that works for both of you.
love the smiles...Natacha is soooo lucky to be there to babysit..I wish I was there!!! give her a hug and kiss for me..
She's soo cute! Matthew wants to know if you were tickling Kylie? Have fun on your date!
What a precious little girl you have there. Gosh, picking a day-care can be very scary. You said it just right - it will all work out. Happy Birthday to Scott! Have fun!!
I agree with sandy- Natasha is so lucky to be able to babysit. I am just dying to hug and kiss her.
Post a Comment