CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

If I rulled the world

The first thing I would do is make the days longer... psh.. 24 hours is just not enough time in one day...
Here is what I would do...


There is 8760 hours in a year... So I would simply change the amount of days in a year.. Pretty simple right If we had 40 hour days that would bring us down to 219 days per year. So a few peoples birthdays etc would be canceled ... big deal right. :)

Ok I'm a little crazy...I know
But seriously Life has been so hectic lately. I haven't kept up with my blog like I used to and I feel really guilty about that! This is the busiest time of year at work its sooo crazy, not to mention its the holiday season, and I'm a new working mama... So I guess the days of relaxing on the couch are so over :) Oh well at least I'm being productive.

So this weekend were going to Scott's company Christmas party.. should be fun, I'm a bit nervous for some reason? I'm kinda embarrassed for Scott because of how hefty I am... :) You better believe I'm gonna get good use out of my girdle tonight!

Rob and Natasha are gonna watch K for us! They are the best!

Were also gonna do a Photo shoot this weekend for our Photo Christmas cards! And I have a really cute plan for them so... hold your horses ... they will be in the mail soon!

Kylie... melts my heart everyday! She is the sweetest little thing ever. The other day I was holding her and walking down the stairs and every time I took a step she cracked up! It was sooo stinking cute! I am gonna try and get it on video this weekend.

Well I better get working just wanted to do a quick post.

Have a great weekend

1 comments:

Leah said...

hmmm....that might work. And now that I'm 32, I'd like you to skip my bday from now on. Thanks.