So we did a little Christmas card photo shoot this weekend! And they turned out great! K was such a good sport with all of the outfits, poses, and props... about 20 min in she just about had enough...I think the picture says it all :)
We had such a fun weekend! Scott's company Christmas party ended up being a BLAST after all. I had soo much fun and a little to much to drink! I even made my way to the dance floor. I told my Mom that I broke out some of my dance moves... and she said NOOOOOO in front of Scott's co-workers!!! Ha! That outta tell you how good my moves are!
Thank God everyone got a kick out of it! :) Phew ! I woke up the next morning a little embarrassed and felt a bit irresponsible since I'm a momma now! But... hey at least I got it out of my system! It will be a while till I break it down again... prob not until Kari's wedding.
Well I better start wrapping Christmas gifts now! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Thats enough with the pictures Ma!
Posted by Rae at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kylie is getting too big!!!
I think she had a major growth spurt..
I literally laughed when you talked about your moves on the dance floor. I've have seen them and they are impressive! Good for you lettin loose!
Post a Comment