CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sweater from Natasha

My Mom just sent me these picts from her visit and i thought they were too cute not to share! Look at that little sweater... Natasha made for K! Isnt it adorable!

5 comments:

Auntie N said...

I love the expression in her face. I can almost hear her saying "what a princess I am".

WildCrazyWonderful said...

WOW!! I"m impressed with Natasha's skills! hehe i think it took me over 4 months to knit a scarf and it wasn't half as complicated as that little sweater looks...or half as pretty. and i'm sure it helps that the model herself is quite adorable! :)

Natasha said...

AWWW! Cute, I think I should have added a button for her :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is precious. Natasha, you should sell those on ETSY!

runner52 said...

Ooops, I made a mistake- Kylie has 7 Male cousins. Too many to keep track of!