So we spent Thanksgiving in NJ... and had so much fun
Tuesday I left work early because I wasn't feeling well... well long and behold I had some sort of stomach bug....and so did Scott He had it Waaaay worse then me. We both took Wed off of work and tried to re-coup. By the late afternoon i was feeling alot better and Scott had felt a little better so we packed up the car and headed north... well... we got about 1 hour away and Scott could barley keep his eyes opened so we stopped at the lake house for a nap, which worked out great, I fed K changed her diaper etc. So at about 6pm we headed out again and there was hardly any traffic at all it was great, Scott was such a trooper driving... and K slept the WHOLE time, not even a peep...the dogs came along with us to and were on their best behavior... We got there at about 1am and were greeted by Kevin, Jody, Emily, Sandy and Bob, they all waited up for us:) We chit chatted a little and headed to bed.
Thanksgiving was so nice! A TON of food, and wine and family time! K and Zach were so much fun.
Friday we headed to Scotts Dads house and had another Thanksgiving Dinner with Ryan,
Amanda
&Papa ( have a bunch of pictures on Scott's camera that i have to get him to download) It was really nice...we watched Elf, ate a ton and got a kick out of Zach, he is a very entertaining little boy. Scott's Little Sister Amanda made K the cutest Little Hat and Scarf! Its really pretty fancy! I kinda want a set for my self. And she also made her a cute lavender knitted pony! So sweet!
The rest of the weekend we lounged around, ate some more, drank so more and had a blast! Unfortunately the stomach bug made its rounds and pretty much everyone got a bit of it one way or another.
I'm so so so happy that we went... It was so nice for everyone to meet K, She is so Blessed to have such a great, loving family!
This Thanksgiving especially.... I am
thankful for our families! And of course my Healthy Baby Girl!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Thanksgiving Scoop
Posted by Rae at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment