CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Picts

Here is the Thanksgiving "Spread" Of course accompanied by Beer and Wine :)




Here are K and Emily, Two very pretty girls! ( i think they were posing for another camera and i snuck in :)



Little K relaxing in the swing!


K and her Adorable sweet cousin Zach!




K and Zach With Papa Bob and Grami!
Of course the battery on my camera died the first day...and i forgot my charger... So Scott took some picts with his camera... and we all know what that means....:)




4 comments:

Jody said...

I have a million pictures that I will share with you from the weekend. It was soooo good to see you guys! Kylie is absolutely adorable and I'm so glad we got these babies together. Next time she'll be on the move and we'll REALLY have our hands full!

Also I LOVE the photo of her in the swing! What a great shot!

Leah said...

Looks like such a nice time! I love Kylies dress & Zach is adorable!!

runner52 said...

Kylie has 5 male cousins! Good thing for Emily! She is such a little Princess

runner52 said...

Love the photo of Kylie and Zach!