So during my trip to Buffalo my Sister pointed out that Kylie has a pretty big baby butt! I never noticed it before but I guess she does ! :) So cute
Scott and I had such a nice weekend! Nice and relaxing! For valentines day he let me sleep in! Went and got me red tulips (my fav) and made me a big breakfast! The rest of the day we relaxed watched a movie and got Carrabbas take out! It was a perfect Valenitines! Sunday Benny and Sarah came over for din din! It was good to see them! Uncle B isnt afraid to hold K anymore! :)
K went for her well visit today! She is 13 lbs 23 1/2 inches, and is doing great, she is right on track with everything. She is getting pretty close to sitting up.. its doesnt last long maybe about 30 seconds untill she tips over! We got the Ok to start her on baby food! My baby is getting so big!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Baby got back!!
Posted by Rae at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kylie is such a cutie!! I can't believe about sitting up and eating baby food..
As if it could be possible, she is more beautiful every day!!
Post a Comment