CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

The Monday BLUES


As Usual we had such a great weekend! Why does Monday come so fast? WHY?
Saturday night Uncle Benny & Aunt Sarah were nice enough to watch K... while Scott and I went out with our friends! We had such a awesome time! We went to the piano bar!
We haven't been out in well over a year so it was much needed... now were good for another 6 months or so :)
Benny and Sarah were GREAT babysitters! I hope they were not lying when they say K was good! I think about 3 min after we left the house... I got a text message from Ben and he said Kylie pooped already! Whoops Sorry :)

Sunday we had such a nice lazy day! I didn't even do laundry like I usually do! It was so nice.. ( it wont be so nice when the over load of laundry creeps up on me during the week) but it was well worth it! Here is a picture of K just waking up from a short nap on our bed! (While I cleaned the bedroom.) She is so happy when she wakes up its so sweet!

Well I hope everyone had a great weekend! Only 4 more days till Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you and Scott ever want a night out - please call! We had fun, thanks for the Piano bar suggestion!

Natasha said...

That was so much fun, thanks for organizing it! PS - Love the new layout!