Please take the time to read this blog
http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/
I have been following this little girls rough journey for a few months now! I don't remember how exactly I came across her blog, but once I did I was hooked on it. What a strong little girl.. she melts my heart.
I thought it would be a good idea to create my own post about her blog, so everyone could take a step back and be truly thankful for their lives, and their loved ones.
I cant imagine how this family survives on daily basis. I have donated a little bit of money just because I feel it was the only way I could possible help them they are at such a hopeless time right now... and there isn't much else you can do.
It may seem strange that I dont even know these people and Im blogging about them. But what can I say Im a sucker for little babies! Whos isnt?!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
This Breaks my heart...
Posted by Rae at 6:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That made me cry. I admire their strength, I don't think I would have it.
So strange because I read their blog too from time to time, randomly I came across it.. Makes me thankful for all of our healthy babies..
thanks for sharing this touching story. the Freeman family will be in my prayers. this does remind us how truly blessed we are.
Post a Comment