So when I returned to work I never intended to return "full time" I was hoping that they would let me cut my hours by maybe 5-10 hours per week, but they wouldn't it was full time or nothing. So needless to say it was hard! I was out of the house for more then 50 hours a week including my commute to and from. I finally got used to it...( I suppose) But last week we had a meeting and my Boss said they are taking precaution and asking if we would like to cut our hours by any? He said we didn't have to but if we would like we can. I tried soooooo hard not to jump up and down...so the end result is I'm firing the cleaning lady and working M-Thursday! Yay! I cant wait to spend Fridays with K! I'm pretty sure it starts this week. \
This past weekend Scott and I met up with a bunch of friends and went to Beer Fest! It was alot of fun! Uncle Benny and Aunt Sarah came to our rescue yet again and watched K for a few hours in the afternoon! I'm so glad we have them around. One of these days were gonna have to get a chance to go out with them!
Kylie had a birthday on Friday! She is 8 months old already! Yikes! I really cant believe how much she has changed! I think this is my favorite age so far! She is sooo Much fun. Although now when ever Scott and I are out of her sight she goes a little bonkers. Hey at least we feel wanted right :) Just thought I would share a Pict of when she was a little Baby :) I cant believe that was only 8 months ago...She is growing up way to fast!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
At Last!!!!!
Posted by Rae at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay for cutting back on work!!!! :)
And I know what ya mean about the babies starting to have separation anxiety.. Evan was soooo jealous when Brennan would be in my lap. He'd start crying and practically lunge himself at me. I couldn't believe it!
Yay!! I know you are so happy to have an extra day with that precious little girl of yours!
"yea" for the 4-day work week. that's great for you and Kylie.
Post a Comment