CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 15, 2009

What a week!

Its been a loooong time since my last update!

Anywho here is a update to what has been going on.

Since I have off Fridays now Scott and I headed up to the lake last thursday night for a long weekend... We had all intentions to do all work and no play... and we did get a bit done! The lawn was about 3 ft high so that took a while for Scott to do! I cleaned all the bedding on all of the beds, and scrubbed the bathrooms, floors etc. We had two car loads of Miss K stuff to bring there! It will be nice when we go now... all we have to do is bring ourselves! Dan Allison and Haydn came up on friday... Kylie and Haydn LOVED eachother! Haydn is 6 months older then k... they were very cute playing together!! We headed back home on Mothers day right after Scott made me a Very Yummy Breakfast! Scott and K spoiled me allll day long it was a great first mothers day!





Monday Night My Mom and Aunt Sheryl came for the week! they got here around 6ish and we went out for a really yummy din din with Benny and Sarah... the rest of the week They were attending classes and meetings, and would come home around dinner time! We had such a nice time! K would get so excited when Nana would walk in the door she would shake her little arms and start bouncing like crazy! so cute! They headed back this am :( I wish they could have stayed for the weekend! I miss my Mama


for more pictures... copy and past...http://picasaweb.google.com/RaLyHa81/May2009#

0 comments: