I really cant believe that Kylie is 9 months already! I am comparing it to my pregnancy and pregnancy seemed WAAAAY longer! Its wierd it feels like it is going by so fast but it seems like she has always been a part of the family. I can finally say this with all honesty...I LOVE being her mom! Not that I didnt before...I have always loved being her Mom but it is just sooo much more rewarding now... to see her laugh and smile and get soo excited when I get near her... her sweet little wet kisses... how she lays her head on my shoulder when she is sleepy...ahhh what a feeling. She is the funniest little Girl ever!
She has started to master crawling....Backwards! She has come a long way in a short amount of time... I think its only been about a week or so that she has actually tried and she is doing very well! I give it another week till she really figures it out! I cant belive in only 3 months she is going to be one and prob be walking! CRAZY! BTW ( I have started to plan her party and even got all the decor) :)
Scott is Hockey right now... and usually on hockey nights I bring K into bed with me and its K and Mama cuddle time! My fav
I hope to update the blog more often... Its really been pathetic latley sorry to all my loyal readers!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Happy 9 months KK!
Posted by Rae at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so cute and so sweet... can't wait to see her again..
Happy 9 months Kylie. Hope to see you soon. Hugs!
She is growing and changing so fast -- even more beautiful every day! She'll likely keep going backwards for a few more days (I think it's easier to push off than go forward) and then watch out -- she'll be scooting all over the place. Time to babyproof!
Post a Comment