We had a great weekend. Scott was in a hockey tournament so we decided to stay in town.
We went to the park, Went and watched Scott play hockey with Rob, Natasha and Brennan and then went out to eat. Did a little shopping, went to another park. K is pooped and so am I. It sure beats lounging around the house doing nothing. I wish the days were long all year long. I have so much more energy.
Here is a cute video of K on the swing today
ore e
She also got a new toy that she just loves! She is getting so big :(
Kylies crawling techniques are getting a lot beter. She is getting around very good these past few days, She will not sit still anymore she has to go and inspect EVERYTHING. :)
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Summer Fun
Posted by Rae at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
aw man...we just watched this video about 25 times. I love Kylie's little giggle!!
and....
Joshy says "Kylie's so cool! We should show this video to Aunt Rae. She'd really love it too!" ;)
I LOVE her little giggle!Tony and I watched it over and over. What a little doll!!!!
love the giggle!! I'm counting days,hours, minutes until I get to see her on Friday!!!!!
How sweet. Her giggle is contagious!!
I can't get over how fast she is growing, she is the cutest little girl ever. Kinda makes me hope we have a girl next time.(Shhhh, don't tell anyone I said that!)
That giggle is the best thing that I heard all day!
Post a Comment