Bob and Sandy joined us for a long weekend! They came down on Friday afternoon and we were lake bound...It was a beautiful weekend and we had so much fun! Lots of eating, drinking and relaxing by the water. Kylie loved her Kisses from Grammy and She loved the noises and sound effects that Papa Bob made! We all had a great time.
We celebrated Fathers day at the lake and at home. We had a nice breakfast on the deck at the lake, Hung out for a bit, then headed home to get ready for a yummy dinner. We sure packed alot of activities in one weekend. I'm pooped...but it was worth it. I hope all the Dads had a great fathers day!
Check out some more pictures from this past weekend and some other misc summer picts... here. http://picasaweb.google.com/RaLyHa81/SummerPicts#5350327868007337458
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Fathers Day Weekend
Posted by Rae at 5:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am jealous of all your lake fun.
Looks like you guys had a great time!
We had a great time... I loved celebrating "Father's Day"... but mostly I loved playing with Kylie!
Post a Comment