CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

Thursday morning we packed the car up... and headed to the lake to join all of our friends for 4th of July weekend this was the
first time K used her "big girl" car seat...She loved all of the extra room!


I think the kids really enjoyed hanging out together... Kylie laughed at every single thing that Danny and Brennan did. I bet she cant wait to run around with them!! Next year should be fun! Especially with the new little bun Rob and Natasha are expecting in Feb!! Woo hoo congrats to Rob and Natasha. I think we are going to do this 4th of July party anually at the lake every year should be interesting to see how many kids are on this couch in a few years!! :)





In a short we had a great time with great friends!The weather was perfect the kids had a blast the parents had fun! Couldnt have asked for a better weekend. I look forward to many years of fun ahead!



check out more pictures ... http://picasaweb.google.com/RaLyHa81/4th#

2 comments:

Natasha said...

That couch is gonna be full in a few years!! Thanks so much for hosting, we had the best time and definitely hope we can continue the tradition!

Anonymous said...

I love the shot of Kylie in her big girl car seat! Looks like you guys had a blast :-)