I absolutely LOVE having Fridays off! I think I may have to stay at this job forever just for that reason only!!!!
Kylie and I get up early... eat breakfast. ( she is now eating real breakfast foods and LOVES them) watch a cartoon or two and then she takes a short nap. When she gets up she usually plays for a while... Then we go and run all of our errands...this is her favorite part she loves to mingle with strangers and wave to them! In the afternoon she take a 3 hour nap which is great because that is when I get all of my cleaning done...Except for today she was having so much fun she REFUSED to take a nap. I put her in her crib and she played and talked to her self for a while then she decided to yell Mama Maaaaaama for a few minutes... about every five minutes I would go in there and rock her and lay her down and this is what I would walk into
She is so irresistable I just pick her up and give her a thousand kisses!! She is so much FUN now! I love our fridays together!!!
She finally fell asleep about an hour later ...
Friday, July 10, 2009
Kylie and Mama day!!!
Posted by Rae at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This cracks me up -- she is so cute! I know what you mean. It's hard to not cover them with kisses when they're so sweet! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Almost feel like I'm there. :)
I love how she holds onto that little stuffed animal/blanket when she is sleeping! What a little doll!
Post a Comment